- Check tread depth regularly and replace them when they are worn the legal limit is 1.6mm This will guarantee maximum traction and grip, helping you avoid any unpleasant surprises. At BSW Autohouse we offer this service for FREE
- Check your tyre pressure every month by doing so it reduces the risk of losing control of your vehicle and also protects your tyres from wearing unevenly another FREE service at BSW.
- When you get new front Tyres at BSW wheel balancing is included in the price wheel balancing protects the suspension, steering system and bearings of your vehicle
- You know when a wheel is out of balance when one area is heavier or lighter than the rest this will cause uneven and rapid wear & Vibration Wheel Alignment – Its difficult to tell if your wheels and axles are correctly aligned while driving. But if your vehicle’s suspension geometry is incorrect, its handling may be altered and your safety compromised. If your tyre has come into contact with a solid object, such as a kerb or pothole, or you have noticed wear on your tyres come to BSW Autohouse and we do a wheel alignment for £20.
More reasons for wheel alignment:
- Get the best road handling
- Protect your tyres from irregular and/or rapid wear
- Save fuel